Search This Blog


Friday, August 30, 2013

Trade From Blog Reader Brandon L. (Featuring A LOT of Houston Hits)

A few weeks ago, Brandon L., a blog reader of mine, contacted me about making a trade. He asked me for a few cards of mine that I really didn't care about and offered me some hits for some of my player collections. What I did not realize until I looked at the loot, was that there were A LOT of cards of players from Houston-area teams. I used to live in Houston, so that's fine with me, plus it gives me some more trade bait to make some deals with The Dimwit.

Anyway, here's what I got:

2010 Plates & Patches Andre Johnson Jersey 151/299


2004 UD Vintage Jeff Bagwell Stellar Stat Men Jersey


2003 Flair Roy Oswalt Diamond Cuts Jersey


2003 Playoff Piece of the Game Lance Berkman Jersey


2003 Flair Diamond Cuts Alfonso Soriano Jersey


2002-03 Sweet Shot Steve Francis Jersey


2002-03 Upper Deck Steve Fancis Reel TIme Jersey


He also included a few hockey inserts that he had no use for from 2011-12 Between the Pipes. I got Masked Men 4 die-cut cards of Cam Ward and Craig Anderson, as well as a 10th Anniversary card of Tomas Vokoun.


There you have it. It was a quick and easy trade, and was able to add some great cards to my collection. Thanks, Brandon!

No comments:

Post a Comment