Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Gint-A-Cuffs V Box Break: Part 1

Gint-A-Cuffs V is finally here, and for the first time, I am a participant. I had opened a box on the day the product was released, but I was in such a hurry to get my box break posted, that I neglected to keep the cards in any kind of order. With this box, though, I was sure to keep the packs together after opening, and take the time to scan them in pack-by-pack, and luckily for me, this ended up being a MUCH better Gint-A-Cuffs box anyway.

So, what I'll do is post these packs in groups of four, to prevent me from having just one long-ass post, and will point out all my point-earning (or subtracting) cards, with a running total after each pack.

So, without further ado, let's get things going!

Wonders of the World: Grand Canyon (Cabinet Boxloader) - 5
Pack Total - 5
Box Total - 5


Pack 1
Tim Lincecum (FP: Ross) -  2
Martial Mastery: Gladiators (Mini Insert) - 3
Matt Kemp (SP, FP: Greg) - 4
Pack Total: 9
Box Total: 14



Pack 2
 Buster Posey (SP) - 2
Marco Scutaro (Mini SP) - 3
Olivia Culpo (Eye Candy to Off-Set Penny Marshall) - 1
Martial Mastery: Samurai - 3
Pack Total: 9
Box Total: 23


Pack 3
Dan Uggla (Ad-Back, No Number SP) - 11
Martial Mastery: Spartans - 3
Stephen Strasburg (SP) - 2
Pack Total: 16
Box Total:  39


Pack 4
Tyler Skaggs (ACY Insert) - 2
Codes, Cyphers, and Cryptographs: Kryptos (Insert) - 3
Adam Richman (Nice at First, but the Schtick Wore Thin) - -1
Pope Francis I (It Never Hurts to Be On the Good Side) - 1
Pack Total: 5
Box Total: 44

Stay tuned for more...

No comments:

Post a Comment