Search This Blog


Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Gint-A-Cuffs V Box Break: Part 1

Gint-A-Cuffs V is finally here, and for the first time, I am a participant. I had opened a box on the day the product was released, but I was in such a hurry to get my box break posted, that I neglected to keep the cards in any kind of order. With this box, though, I was sure to keep the packs together after opening, and take the time to scan them in pack-by-pack, and luckily for me, this ended up being a MUCH better Gint-A-Cuffs box anyway.

So, what I'll do is post these packs in groups of four, to prevent me from having just one long-ass post, and will point out all my point-earning (or subtracting) cards, with a running total after each pack.

So, without further ado, let's get things going!

Wonders of the World: Grand Canyon (Cabinet Boxloader) - 5
Pack Total - 5
Box Total - 5


Pack 1
Tim Lincecum (FP: Ross) -  2
Martial Mastery: Gladiators (Mini Insert) - 3
Matt Kemp (SP, FP: Greg) - 4
Pack Total: 9
Box Total: 14



Pack 2
 Buster Posey (SP) - 2
Marco Scutaro (Mini SP) - 3
Olivia Culpo (Eye Candy to Off-Set Penny Marshall) - 1
Martial Mastery: Samurai - 3
Pack Total: 9
Box Total: 23


Pack 3
Dan Uggla (Ad-Back, No Number SP) - 11
Martial Mastery: Spartans - 3
Stephen Strasburg (SP) - 2
Pack Total: 16
Box Total:  39


Pack 4
Tyler Skaggs (ACY Insert) - 2
Codes, Cyphers, and Cryptographs: Kryptos (Insert) - 3
Adam Richman (Nice at First, but the Schtick Wore Thin) - -1
Pope Francis I (It Never Hurts to Be On the Good Side) - 1
Pack Total: 5
Box Total: 44

Stay tuned for more...

No comments:

Post a Comment