Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Monday, July 29, 2013

Trade with Sportscards from the Dollar Store

I don't know if I can really call this a "trade," as much as it is, someone just sent me a bunch of cards in the mail. Either way, Doug, who writes at Sportscards from the Dollar Store, sent me a bag of set-collecting goodies, and in the process, completed TWO sets I have been working on.

Here's what he sent me:


2009-10 Upper Deck - 3 Cards (1 card left!!!)
2010-11 Upper Deck - 6 Cards
2012-13 Upper Deck - 1 Card (COMPLETE!!!)
2011-12 Certified - 1 Card
2012-13 Certified - 1 Card (COMPLETE!!!)
2011-12 Titanium - 14 Cards
2012 Allen & Ginter - 2 Cards

While I like to brag on a lot of these posts on how many great autographs and memorabilia cards I pull, it's just as satisfying to be able to complete a set. Thanks for all the help!

1 comment:

  1. Just call this a return for the bonus Greening /25 you sent.

    ReplyDelete