Search This Blog


Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Damaged Hit Replacement From Panini

When I opened up my first box of 2012-13 Rookie Anthology, I was happy to see a Prime Jersey Crown Royale card numbered 19/25 of Columbus Blue Jackets center Brandon Dubinsky. I liked the card, and it turned out to be one of the best hits out of the box, but the problem was, there was a HUGE ding in the bottom right-hand corner of the card. It's not the end of the world, and I've done the same thing to cards myself while trying to place them in penny sleeves. Still, it isn't something you want to see in a card pulled fresh out of a pack. So, I send the card to Panini, asking for a replacement. A couple weeks later, I got a manilla envelope from Irving, TX with the following card:


As it turns out, Panini must have produced me a brand new card. Not only is it the same player, but the same serial number, and if you compare it to the one I pulled from the box, you can see a difference in the jersey swatch. They stood by their product, and when something didn't go right, they made good on it. What more could you ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment