Search This Blog


Monday, July 1, 2013

Football Group Break Loot from Cardboard Collections

A month or so ago, Colbey from Cardboard Collections hosted a one-box football group break of a jumbo box of 2012 Score. I was able to pick the Texans, and was lucky enough to get the Baltimore Ravens as my randomed second team. Each box contains four hits, so the odds weren't necessarily in my favor, but I figured if nothing else, I'd get a good amount of cards from my favorite team, and with a low buy-in, I figured it was worth the risk.

As it turns out, I got lucky, nabbing a rookie autograph of DeAndre Hopkins. The first round selection (27th overall) in the 2013 NFL Entry Draft, Hopkins is only the second wide receiver drafted by the Texans in the first round. The other one is Andre Johnson.



I'm not sure if it ended up being a full team set, but I got base cards of Matt Schaub, Arian Foster, J.J. Watt, Andre Johnson, Ed Reed, Owen Daniels and Ben Tate.


Other card were J.J. Watt Future Fanchise, Matt Schaub Airmail, Arian Foster Franchise, and rookie cards of DeAndre Hopkins, Sam Montgomery, Dennis Johnson, and Cierre Wood.


All in all, I'd say I did pretty good here. Thanks for the group break, Colbey!

No comments:

Post a Comment