Search This Blog


Saturday, July 27, 2013

Topps Redemption Redeemed: 2013 Gypsy Queen Billy Williams Auto

About a week ago, I just so happened to check my Topps redemption account, just to see if there were any updates to the three I have out. Unlike Panini, Topps really doesn't give you much information at all, and doesn't send out any information about which autographs have been sent in for redemption fulfillment, so it's up to you to check in on it, or just wait until a manilla envelope shows up in your mailbox. Anyway, I checked my account and found out that two of them would soon be on their way, including this Billy Williams autograph from 2013 Gypsy Queen.


I pulled this redemption is a case break hosted by The Daily Dimwit, and was thrilled with the opportunity, as at that time, I did not have a Williams auto in my collection. I don't have a problem with redemptions, considering that if Topps had not done that, then the auto could have easily been Jeurys Familia or Yasmani Grandal, and I'd MUCH rather wait a couple months for the autograph of a Baseball Hall-of-Famer and Chicago Cubs legend.

No comments:

Post a Comment