Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

2012-13 Limited Monikers Evgeni Malkin Redemption

With 2012-13 Panini Limited Monikers being one of my favorite insert sets of the year, it was only a matter of time before I got my hands on all the Penguins included in the set. It wasn't too hard with there being only two, and after getting Marc-Andre Fleury, it was only a matter of time before I got my hands on the Evgeni Malkin.


Well, it isn't here yet. I bought the redemption, but as far as I know, he has sent these cards back to Panini, so it's only a matter of time before I get it in my hands. Unlike some autos, Panini can't go into their archives of stickers, as each of these cards are autographed on a white piece of fabric next to an embroidered team logo. Here's a look at my Fleury, just to show what the crds will kind of look like.


The Malkin is going to be an awesome card. I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats. I really enjoyed buying my first Malkin auto. I hope it comes out the way you hope!

    ReplyDelete