Search This Blog


Tuesday, July 23, 2013

2012-13 Limited Monikers Evgeni Malkin Redemption

With 2012-13 Panini Limited Monikers being one of my favorite insert sets of the year, it was only a matter of time before I got my hands on all the Penguins included in the set. It wasn't too hard with there being only two, and after getting Marc-Andre Fleury, it was only a matter of time before I got my hands on the Evgeni Malkin.


Well, it isn't here yet. I bought the redemption, but as far as I know, he has sent these cards back to Panini, so it's only a matter of time before I get it in my hands. Unlike some autos, Panini can't go into their archives of stickers, as each of these cards are autographed on a white piece of fabric next to an embroidered team logo. Here's a look at my Fleury, just to show what the crds will kind of look like.


The Malkin is going to be an awesome card. I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats. I really enjoyed buying my first Malkin auto. I hope it comes out the way you hope!

    ReplyDelete