Search This Blog


Thursday, July 11, 2013

Panini Redemption Redeemed: 2012-13 Limited Monikers Cody Goloubef /499

Two months and two days after opening up Box #3 of 2012-13 Panini Limited Hockey, I finally got my hands on my guaranteed autograph. The one-pack box revealed a redemption good for an autographed Phenoms card of Columbus Blue Jackets defenseman Cody Goloubef. The card, numbered 322/499, arrived in my mailbox and despite not being a huge Blue Jackets fan, I was happy to finally get my hands on it.


Goloubef played in just one NHL game during the 2011-12 season to earn him this card, but the defenseman picked it up this year, making to 11 games with the pro club. He scored his first, and so far only, NHL goal February 11th. The second round draft pick of the Blue Jackets in 2008, Goloubef's three-year entry-level contract expired at the end of the 2012-13 season, and he is now listed as a restricted free agent.

No comments:

Post a Comment