Search This Blog


Thursday, May 1, 2014

2013-14 Dominion Sidney Crosby Complete Jersey Card

It took over a month to get this card for my Sidney Crosby Collection, but it finally arrived. Usually, that means something went wrong, but in this case, that wasn't the case. I won an Ebay auction, and waited a couple days to pay for it (pay day), but by the time the payment was submitted, the seller would be out of the country for a month. He was good to e-mail me and let me know, and offered a refund if I didn't want to wait, but I decided to stick with it and wait it out, because I knew this card would be well worth the time spent.


This is a Complete sweaters card of Sidney Crosby from 2013-14 Dominion, numbered 19/25. Featured in this card are four pieces of memorabilia: a solid jersey, a prime jersey, a patch, and a fight strap. The cool thing with this card is how different all the swatches are. There is a blue jersey, a white and gold prime, a black and gold patch, and the fight strap has some kind of marking on it. While not all memorabilia cards hit the mark, this one was perfect, with all the elements it needed to have in all the right places. Once I saw the auction, there was no way that I would not end up owning this card.

2 comments: