Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Panini Redemption Redeemed: 2013-14 Totally Certified Anthony Peluso Rookie Auto/Jersey

A few months back, I picked up a couple packs of 2013-14 Totally Certified, and while I pulled my two promised hits, I only had one in hand, as the other was a redemption. Well, after playing the waiting game, I finally have the card in hand.


This is the Rookie Autographed Jersey card of Winnipeg Jets right winger Anthony Peluso. A sixth-round 2007 pick of the St. Louis Blues, Peluso finally made it to the NHL after the Jets claimed him off waivers before the lockout-shortened 2012-13 season. He only played in 5 NHL games that year, but was a mainstay on the pro roster for the 2013-14 season, where he picked up 2 goals and 3 assists.

No comments:

Post a Comment