Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Panini Redemption Redeemed: 2013-14 Dominion Ryan Miller Frozen Moments Autographed Booklet

Even though I am not particularly a Buffalo Sabres, or St. Louis Blues fan, I am a huge Ryan Miller fan.  I've been a big fan of his ever since the 2010 Olympics, when he was a MAJOR piece in not only getting U.S.A. to the gold medal game, but bringing them to within one goal away from the first U.S. men's hockey gold since 1980.

While I am nowhere close to being a major collector of his, I do like to pick up the occasional item, if I come across the right one at the right price. The most recent one I got my hands on was from 2013-14 Dominion. It is actually a booklet card from the Frozen Moments insert set, which spotlights his performance at the 2008 Winter Classic and is autographed. The booklet is numbered 15/99 and here are a few scans of it.






No comments:

Post a Comment