Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Sidney Crosby Dominion Jesey Number Patch

I've bought up a few Dominion packs over the past couple of years, but I never opened up any from their initial 2010-11 release. I have, however, made up for that with the amount of Sidney Crosby cards I have bought from that set, including this one that I picked up last week. 


From the 2010-11 set, this card features a patch piece and is numbered 11/25. The cool thing here, is that not only does the card feature a patch, but it also identifies the patch as coming from Crosby's jersey number. It may not be a big deal to some, but to me, it is nice knowing that extra bit of information.

1 comment: