Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Friday, May 30, 2014

Six Packs of 2014 Gypsy Queen

A few weeks back, I was at my LCS with a little money to spend, and I picked up six packs of 2014 Gypsy Queen. I've noticed over the past year that my baseball purchasing has seen a sharp decline, as I no longer feel the need to pick up one of everything, and try build the set in the process. I'm still on the fence about Gypsy Queen this year. I may go after it, if for no other reason, than to continue building the sets, as I have been going after these since it debuted in 2011. I guess time will tell.

Anyway, here's a quick look at what I was able to pull:

Mike Kickham Autograh Red Parallel 22/49


Minis: Jayson Werth Sepia 39/50, Pablo Sandoval, Carlos Santana, Trevor Rosenthal, James Paxton, Christian Yelich


Inserts: N-174: Yasiel Puig, Glove Stories: Derek Jeter & Carlos Gomez, Dealing Aces: Clayton Kershaw & Chris Sale


SPs: Zack Wheeler & Matt Moore


Cubs: Jeff Samardzija, Junior Lake


That's it for these packs. It is nice to pull an auto, even though he's such a low-tier player that he isn't even included in the base set. If I decide to go in on any more, I'll be sure to post what I find.

No comments:

Post a Comment