Search This Blog


Friday, May 30, 2014

Six Packs of 2014 Gypsy Queen

A few weeks back, I was at my LCS with a little money to spend, and I picked up six packs of 2014 Gypsy Queen. I've noticed over the past year that my baseball purchasing has seen a sharp decline, as I no longer feel the need to pick up one of everything, and try build the set in the process. I'm still on the fence about Gypsy Queen this year. I may go after it, if for no other reason, than to continue building the sets, as I have been going after these since it debuted in 2011. I guess time will tell.

Anyway, here's a quick look at what I was able to pull:

Mike Kickham Autograh Red Parallel 22/49


Minis: Jayson Werth Sepia 39/50, Pablo Sandoval, Carlos Santana, Trevor Rosenthal, James Paxton, Christian Yelich


Inserts: N-174: Yasiel Puig, Glove Stories: Derek Jeter & Carlos Gomez, Dealing Aces: Clayton Kershaw & Chris Sale


SPs: Zack Wheeler & Matt Moore


Cubs: Jeff Samardzija, Junior Lake


That's it for these packs. It is nice to pull an auto, even though he's such a low-tier player that he isn't even included in the base set. If I decide to go in on any more, I'll be sure to post what I find.

No comments:

Post a Comment