Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Friday, May 9, 2014

Facebook Trade #6: James Neal Pinnacle Patch

My latest Facebook trade netted me a really cool card of one of my favorite Penguins. I traded a Jake Allen patch with Greg S. in exchange for the following card:


This card is from 2011-12 Pinnacle and is numbered 20/25. It comes from the Threads insert set, which is their base memorabilia set, and features a two-colored patch, which more than likely came from a Dallas Stars jersey. The nice thing with that, though, is that the black and white doesn't make it look out of place on a Penguins card. While a green or gold color in the patch may have been a more colorful swatch, at least this way, it still matches with the color scheme of the card.

1 comment:

  1. I feel like I need to explore Facebook for more card oriented sites. That is awesome you are making great deals using Facebook.

    ReplyDelete