Search This Blog


Friday, May 9, 2014

Facebook Trade #6: James Neal Pinnacle Patch

My latest Facebook trade netted me a really cool card of one of my favorite Penguins. I traded a Jake Allen patch with Greg S. in exchange for the following card:


This card is from 2011-12 Pinnacle and is numbered 20/25. It comes from the Threads insert set, which is their base memorabilia set, and features a two-colored patch, which more than likely came from a Dallas Stars jersey. The nice thing with that, though, is that the black and white doesn't make it look out of place on a Penguins card. While a green or gold color in the patch may have been a more colorful swatch, at least this way, it still matches with the color scheme of the card.

1 comment:

  1. I feel like I need to explore Facebook for more card oriented sites. That is awesome you are making great deals using Facebook.

    ReplyDelete