Search This Blog


Saturday, October 19, 2013

Trade With Sportscards from the Dollar Store

I just received some great set-building help from Doug at Sportscards from the Dollar Store, and I even got a card for my Hockey HOF Relic Project as well.

My hall-of-famer relic card is a Gilbert Perreault jersey card from 2002-03 Upper Deck Piece of History. Perreault played for seventeen seasons with the Buffalo Sabres, and was inducted to the Hockey Hall of Fame in 1990. The red jersey swatch comes from the 2001 HOF Legends of Hockey Game, which is the jersey he is wearing on the front of the card.


As always, Doug also dug up a few card for some of the sets I am working on:

2011-12 Titanium  - 21 cards


2010-11 Upper Deck - 1 card


Lastly, he also sent me the following Sidney Crosby cards:
2007-08 Trilogy
2006-07 MVP Clutch Performers
2011-12 SP Authentic
2008-09 Artifacts
2009-10 Champ's Red
2013-14 Score Season Highlights


I already had the Trilogy card, but the other five all are new, bringing my total to 279 unique Sidney Crosby cards.

Thanks for all the set-building and other collection help! I just got a card in the mail that I purchased off of Ebay, just to send to you. Hopefully, it'll get there soon and you like what you get in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment