Search This Blog


Friday, October 18, 2013

2011-12 Dominion Zac Rinaldo Auto Rookie Patch /199

Continuing on with my collection of 2011-12 Dominion Autographed Patch Rookie cards, I picked up this Zac Rinaldo, numbered 100/199. It may contain a single-colored patch, which is my biggest hobby-related pet peeve, but for just a buck plus shipping, I'll set my standards aside, just this once.


A sixth round draft pick in 2008, Rinaldo finally made his NHL debut in 2011, during the first round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs, and did so, despite having more suspensions (4) than goals (3) with his AHL team. While he still makes the occasional trip back down to the AHL, he spends the majority of his time with the Flyers, as the team's enforcer. His first full year in the NHL, Rinaldo picked up 232 penalty minutes in 66 games.

No comments:

Post a Comment