Search This Blog


Saturday, June 15, 2013

Trade with Sportscards from the Dollar Store

The last of three Saturday night rapid-fire trade posts is one from our neighbors up north. I've completed many trades with Doug from Sportscards from the Dollar Store, and always enjoy them, because of how much progress I make on my set-building, and this trade is no exception to that.

In total, Doug sent me 50 set-building cards from the following:

2012-13 Between the Pipes - 35 cards
2012 Golden Age - 20 cards
2010-11 Upper Deck - 6 cards
2012 Allen & Ginter - 4 cards (2 SPs)
2011-12 Titanium - 1 card
2013 Gypsy Queen- 1 card (an SP)
2011-12 Certified  - 3 cards


In additon to the set-building help, Doug also sent me two cards for other focuses of my collection. The 2009-10 SP Game Used Rod Langway jersey 90/100 is going right towards my Hockey HOF Relic Project, and the 2008-09 Artifacts Marian Hossa jersey will fit nicely into my Penguins collection.


Thanks for the great trade, Doug, and with all the chaos that has been going on with me, I haven't gotten yours sent out yet, but it'll be on its way soon, with a few extras to make up for the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment