Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Trade with Dutch Card Guy

I'm trying my best to rapid-fire these trade posts out tonight, so we'll see how it goes. This one comes all the way across the globe from the Dutch Card Guy. I had a Time Lincecum Cy Young Award Winner manu-relic from 2013 Topps, along with a few other cards that were sent his way. In return, I got quite a few set-builders, including 2 cards from 2008 Allen & Ginter, 13 from 2012 Allen & Ginter (including 1 SP), 28 from 2013 Gypsy Queen, 1 from 2012 Heritage (an SP), 2 from 2008 Masterpieces (which completed my base set), and 5 from 2009 A Piece of History.

He also sent 2 hits for my Chicago Cubs collection: a 2012 Topps Golden Moments jersey of Carlos Pena, and a 2004 Upper Deck Vintage Stellar Stat Men jersey of Mark Prior.


Thanks for a great trade!

No comments:

Post a Comment