Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Monday, June 24, 2013

Four Packs of 2012-13 Rookie Anthology

After busting open a pretty successful box of 2012-13 Rookie Anthology a couple of weeks ago, I decided to try my luck with another. Unfortunately,  all of the boxes at my LCS sold out, but I did pick up the last four packs that they had, and all things considered, I did ok.

Here's the pack-by-pack breakdown:

Brandon Sutter, Corey Perry, Evander Kane, Scott Clemmensen, Anze Kopitar Hart Contenders 792/999


 Pack 2: Jonathan Quick, Carey Price, Jimmy Howard, Brandon Dubinsky, Michael Hutchinson Elite Rookie 366/999


Pack 3: Brandon Sutter, Scott Clemmensen, Sheldon Souray, Loui Eriksson, Steve Ott, Roberto Luongo Titanium Game Worn Gear jersey.


Pack 4: Marc-Andre Fleury, Tuukka Rask, Jonas Gustavsson, Mike Ribiero, Mike Smith, John Tavares Crown Royale Lords of the NHL jersey


Well, I scored 50% on the hit-per-pack ratio, which beats the odds of an unopened box, and with Luongo and Tavares, I pulled hits of players with good name value. All things considered, I'd say I did pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment