Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sidney Crosby Dominion Jersey, Plus a Jordan Staal

With all of the 2011-12 Domoinion cards that I have been buying lately, the one thing I hadn't gotten my hands on was a base Dominion Jersey cards of Sidney Crosby. That is, until now.

I already have a Dominion jersey card from the 2010-11 release, so naturally, I needed to get one from the most recent year. The card is serial numbered 36/50 and features a plain white swatch. On this particular card, like the other Dominion Crosby jersey card that I have, they basically, just took the regular base card, cut a whole, and placed a piece of fabric there, which I'm ok with. This is a great looking card and a much welcome addition to my collection,



In addition to the Dominion Crosby, I also picked me up a Jordan Staal jersey card from 2011-12 Limited. This one is numbered 95/99, and like the Crosby, this one is a case of taking the regular base card, cutting a hole, and inserting a piece of fabric, and also like the Crosby, it's too great looking of a card to have any kind of problem with that. Besides, even though Staal is no longer a Penguin, his cards are dirt cheap, and as long as he's wearing the black and gold, I'll take it.


No comments:

Post a Comment