Search This Blog


Monday, April 29, 2013

A Few More 2013 Gypsy Queen Jersey Cards

Hey, everyone. I know I've been a little bit out of it for the past week ago. I haven't been short of stuff to write about, I've just been a little bit lazy. That's really all there is to it. So, anyway, here's something.

Along with the MONSTER purchase of the redemption for the Ryne Sanberg/Ernie Banks/Billy Williams autographed relic card, I also picked up a few other relic cards from the same seller. All four of these are regular-sized jersey cards, and for $3.54 for the lot, I figured I'd grab them up and see if anyone was interested.


Originally, what brought me to the lot was the Matt Garza. I bought this in the middle of the case break that The Daily Dimwit was hosting, and unbeknownst to me, I also pulled a Garza from that case. Anyway, I have two of these cards now, so this one is up for trade. I also grabbed grey swatches from Michael Bourn and Kirk Nieuwenhuis, plus an AWESOME looking red swatch from Trevor Cahill. I don't care too much about the D-Backs, but their jerseys make for some SWEET looking relic cards.

Anyway, let me know if you guys are interested in any of these.

3 comments:

  1. That Michael Bourn is pretty sweet I'd be interested in that but I don't have any Gypsy Queens to trade back with you so we'd have to negotiate. Love the Blog btw just started following check mine out http://truschoolsports.blogspot.com/ feel free to join the site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't need any Gypsy Queen for it. Just let me know what you have.

      Delete
  2. Still need your address so i can send you your next GQ relic !

    ReplyDelete