Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Set-Building Help from 2x3 Heroes

This trade was actually completed a few weeks ago, but I've been pretty lazy over the last couple of weeks and haven't gotten around to posting it until now. Actually, it wasn't much of a trade at all. Jeff W from 2x3 Heroes sent me an e-mail informing me to check my mailbox soon, because I was having some cards sent to me.

Soon after, the manilla envelope showed up in my mailbox and I found some great set-building help. Here's what I got.

2012-13 upper deck: 1 card (Just 1 remaining)


11-12 Caertified - 1 card (42 left to go)


2012 Allen & Ginter: 50 cards, including 2 SPs (still have plenty more to go on this one.)


Thanks for the cards, Jeff!I really appreciate the help, especially with Allen & Ginter, which is proving to be a chore this year.

(Also, for anyone interested in hockey, I will be opening up registration for my next group break tomorrow at around 6 p.m. CST, so stay tuned!)

1 comment:

  1. My pleasure. All those A&G are just eating space I need for 2013.

    ReplyDelete