Search This Blog


Sunday, February 10, 2013

Set-Building Help from 2x3 Heroes

This trade was actually completed a few weeks ago, but I've been pretty lazy over the last couple of weeks and haven't gotten around to posting it until now. Actually, it wasn't much of a trade at all. Jeff W from 2x3 Heroes sent me an e-mail informing me to check my mailbox soon, because I was having some cards sent to me.

Soon after, the manilla envelope showed up in my mailbox and I found some great set-building help. Here's what I got.

2012-13 upper deck: 1 card (Just 1 remaining)


11-12 Caertified - 1 card (42 left to go)


2012 Allen & Ginter: 50 cards, including 2 SPs (still have plenty more to go on this one.)


Thanks for the cards, Jeff!I really appreciate the help, especially with Allen & Ginter, which is proving to be a chore this year.

(Also, for anyone interested in hockey, I will be opening up registration for my next group break tomorrow at around 6 p.m. CST, so stay tuned!)

1 comment:

  1. My pleasure. All those A&G are just eating space I need for 2013.

    ReplyDelete