Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Another Sidney Crosby Autograph on the Way from Panini

I know that redemptions can be a pain, but if a redemption means I can get an autograph of Sidney Crosby, as opposed to it being scrapped entirely because he didn't get them sent back in time, then by all means, give me a redemption. I'll wait a few months if I have to.

Luckily, my wait for one in particular is finally over.

Sure enough, I have an e-mail from Panini in my inbox saying that one of my redemptions has been filled. Now, I have a few out, but it just so happened to be my Sidney Crosby Namesakes autograph from 2011-12 Panini Prime.


Just to show a preview of the kind of awesomeness heading my way, here's a few other Namesakes cards from Prime.




It should be delivered via FedEx either Saturday or Monday, and I will certainly post it up here as soon as I am able to.

1 comment:

  1. That's gonna be a sweet auto! (although i am not a crosby fan)

    ReplyDelete