Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

2012 Panini Momentum Pack Break

While at my LCS this weekend, after picking out my boxes, and having some funds left over, I decided to grab myself a pack of 2012 Panini Momentum. Football falls number three on sports I collect, after hockey and baseball, but I do like to keep up with my collection, and It's a good way to prevent myself from buying the same thing over and over again.

Anyway, what it came down to was price point. For just the amount I was willing to spend, I was able to grab a three-card pack that guaranteed a hit, so I figured, why not?

Here's a quick look at what I got:

Pierre Garcon base card


Percy Harvin Gold Parallel 29/99


C.J. Spiller Momentum Materials Jersey 5/159


There you have it. Nothing too special in this pack, but considering what hit-per-pack products sometimes go for nowadays, this is definitely one of the more affordable ones. I am judging this off of just one pack, but the price point seems really close to Panini Titanium Hockey, and what I know from that is you may get your single-color jersey card, but there's lots of other REALLY cool hits in there as well. This product is definitely worth a shot, in my opinion.

1 comment:

  1. Although I live in the Twin Cities, I'm neither a fan of the Vikings nor Percy Harvin. That being said, that Percy Momentum looks killer.

    ReplyDelete