Search This Blog

Loading...
Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

3 Rack Packs of Upper Deck from Santa Claus

I know it's a little late to be posting Christmas presents, but who cares? The wife & each filled each other's Christmas stockings from "Santa Claus" this year, and I was happy to find three retail rack packs of 2012-13 Upper Deck hockey.

I didn't get anything groundbreaking in my packs, but I did some cool stuff nonetheless. There were a total of four inserts cards: Carter Ashton Young Guns, PK Subban Silver Skates, Drew Doughty Canvas, and Scott Hartnell MV. 


Tghe important thing, though, was the set needs. I got a total of 15 cards for my base set, leaving me (at the time) with just 9 to go. Since then, I have traded for seven of those cards. Just two more left!


No comments:

Post a Comment