Search This Blog

Loading...
Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2011-12 Titanium Case Break Loot

I recently bought into a case break of 2011-12 Titamium off of Ebay, and was pretty happy with the results. Each case contains eight boxes, for a total of 40 hits. When you consider that there are 30 NHL teams, for me to pull three, I would say that I beat the odds.

Anyway, my three hits were  all jersey cards, of James Neal, Kris Letang, and Tyler Kennedy. The great thing here, is that with as much Titanum as I have busted and/or purchased, I did not yet have any of these three cards.


There were also three base cards. Usually the breaker won't throw in base unless requested, but dangit, as much as a Penguins buy-in costs, I want ALL the Penguins cards. I already had a Crosby for my set and my PC, but I'm sure I can find something to do with them. The Neal, on the other hand, I did not yet have for my set, so it's a good thing that I had them sent.


That's about it. I've had some great case breaks and some not-so-great ones, and I would say this one was somewhere in the middle. Nothing earth shattering, but at least I came away with something.

1 comment:

  1. Nice rainbow of uni swatches on those three relics.

    ReplyDelete