Search This Blog


Monday, July 30, 2012

My 3-Year-Old Daughter's Favorite Hockey Team

A conversation between my daughter and me earlier today, while reading an alphabet book about animals. We got to "P is for Penguin," and this exchange happened.

Me: Do you like Penguins?
Her: No.
Me: I do. They're my favorite hockey team. Are they your favorite hockey team?
Her: No.
Me: What is your favorite hockey team then?
Her: The Butterflies

There you have it. My daughter's favorite hockey team is The Butterflies.

3 comments:

  1. That would make for a nice goalie mask. I don't know how fierce the pink and black would be...but you gotta respect her choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't find any fault with that logic!

    My daughter's favourite hockey teams is the Penguins, simply because one of her favourite movies is "Happy Feet."

    My son's favourite hockey team is the Sharks, because when he was about 5 years old I showed him all the NHL team logos, and that's what he picked. I was just happy that he didn't pick the logo with the killer whale smashing out of the letter C!

    ReplyDelete