Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Trade With JABOs

When I got back from my vacation last week, I was greeted by a manilla envelope from Kyle at Juuust A Bit Outside with the contents of a trade we had agreed to. He sent me a bunch of really great cards for my Cubs collection and a few for my non-cub player collections. Here are the highlights:




Thanks for the trade! I'm sure we'll do plenty more in the future.

2 comments:

  1. What set is that sosa from? I thought all his rookies were in '90....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked that metal Thome. I hope you do too! Looking forward to seeing what comes back my way! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete