Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Big Lot of Sidney Crosby Hits from Ebay

I JUST so happened to log on to Ebay early on Sunday afternoon, when I noticed a few auctions ending on some GREAT Sidney Crosby cards. This particular seller had them set up in lots of two, which was great, because they'd likely fetch a higher price individually. Luckily, there must not have been many others paying attention, because for the price of $65 shipped, I won four of those auctions, giving me the following cards:

1. 10-11 Artifacts Dual Jersey 30/50, 11-12 Black Diamond Dual Jersey


2. 10-11 Certified Shirt Off My Back (w/Jarome Iginla) Dual Jersey 220/250, 09-10 SPGU Jersey


3. 11-12 Certified Mirror Red Dual Jersey 4/75, 09-10 O-Pee-Chee Premier Manufactured Patch 60/199


4. 07-08 Upper Deck Trilogy Frozen in Time 462/799, 09-10 Artifacts Star 73/75


Considering how much Crosby relics and serial-numbered inserts go for, I'd say I made out pretty well.

1 comment:

  1. Great cards! I especially like the Iginla/Crosby Shirt Off My Back card. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete