Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Trade With Plaschke, Thy Sweater is Argyle

I just completed yet another trade with Greg at Plaschke, Thy Sweater is Argyle. Greg and I have completed quite a few over the past couple of years, and he always delivers some great cards in exchange of a few that I don't want anymore. This one was a simple 3-for-3 and gave me some fantastic cards to add to my team collections.


2001 Topps Fred McGriff Bat


2009 Limited James Casey Auto 254/399


10-11 Threads Wayne Ellington Patch 34/50

The McGriff and Casey are staying around for sure, but the Ellington patch did force me to look at my basketball fandom. I had lived in Houston since 1993 and as a result of not caring about basketball too much, when push came to shove, I sided with the home-team Rockets. Now that I am up in Fargo, ND, I have to consider whether or not to stick with them or adopt the T-Wolves as my basketball team of choice. I really don't care that much about basketball, though, so maybe I'll just split allegiances. Who knows. Who cares. A sick looking card nonetheless.

Thanks for a great trade! I'm sure we'll do more real soon.

2 comments:

  1. I am by no means a fan of basketball, but I have to admit, the Wolves have been really fun to watch this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for another great trade Matt! And you should definitely become a TWolves fan. Love and Rubio are a joy to watch. Minnesota has become my third favorite team.

    ReplyDelete