Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Trade With Crackin' Wax

I just completed a simple 1-for-1 trade with Chris at Crackin' Wax. I had acquired a large GU?auto lot off of ebay to use as trade bait and he became interested in a Bobby Lanigan Bowman Chrome autograph. In return, he sent me a Frank Robinson Historical Stitches card.


Ever since seeing these in person for the first time, I have been a huge fan of these cards. The Robinson joins Ryne Sandberg, Willie Mays, and Bob Gibson in my collection.

Thanks for a great trade!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thank YOU! I'm glad to see Robinson made it safely to his new home!

    ReplyDelete