Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

2012 Topps Heritage Box Break #1

I got a couple boxes of Topps Heritage from my LCS, making the same mistake I made in 2011 and in 2008 of trying to complete this ridiculously hard set. I don't know why, but I never have a huge problem with Allen & Ginter's 300 base + 50 SPs, but for some reason, Heritage's 425 base + 75 SPs has proven to be monumentally tough. Anyway, without further ado, here's what I got:

Box Topper: Kevin Gregg/Emilio Bonifacio/Johan Santana ad panel.


 SPs: (8) Jose Bautista, Casey Kotchman, Ike Davis, Jason Bay, Jason Bartlett, Ryan Adams, Michael Cuddyer, Jason Bourgeois


Stickers: (3) Justin Upton, Madison Bumgarner, Adrian Beltre



Chrome: (3) Andre Ethier, Ian Kinsler, Alex Avila


Then & Now: (2) Sandy Koufax/Clayton Kershaw, Harmon Killebrew/Jose Bautista


Baseball Flashbacks: (2) Ernie Banks, Early Wynn
Historical Flashbacks: (2) Alcatraz, MLK Jr.


New Age Performers: (1) Roy Halladay


SP Variation: (1) Mike Stanton


Relic: (1) Ryan Howard


There's what I got out of box #1. I have updated my want list with my needs from 2012 Heritage so take a look at it and if you can help me out, let me know and we'll work out a deal.

1 comment:

  1. Yo! I am interested in the Ethier and Kinsler chrome. I probably have some cards to send your way.

    ReplyDelete