Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Upper Deck Redemptions Redeemed - Four 2013-14 Artifatcs Rookies /899

Man, it feels like it's been almost a year, but finally, the Upper Deck Artifacts Rookie Redemptions have arrived.Due to an early-season release, Upper Deck was unable to produce rookie cards for played debuting during the 2013-14 season, so they inserted redemptions which would be valid for a rookie from a specific team. Between the boxes and packs that I purchased, I pulled  four redemptions, from the Boston Bruins, Columbus Blue Jackets, Ottawa Senators, and St. Louis Blues, which gave me the following cards.

Carl Soderberg 393/899
Ryan Murray 847/899
Codi Ceci 496/899
Dmitrij Jaskin 835/899


I'm not quite sure how I feel about these, though. I basically wait nine months for four cards that I don't really care that much about. Of course, the feeling would be different if one of these cards was a Nathan MacKinnon, Seth Jones, or Olli Maatta, but with these, I could take them or leave them. Anyway, if anyone is interested in trading for the Murray, Ceci, or Jaskin (Soderberg is already promised to someone), let me know.

1 comment:

  1. I am interested in the Jaskin! If it is still available and for trade, please e-mail me! Thanks

    johnson_j_10@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete