Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Monday, June 9, 2014

2011-12 Crown Royale Gabriel Landeskog Ice Kings Auto

One of my most recent acquisitions of a player I just "kind of" collect, is this Ice Kings autographed card of Gabriel Landeskog, Numbered 58/99


The scan doesn't completely do it justice, but this is a great-looking card. You have the black-and-white photograph, along with the blue autograph in the middle. The dark grey border is actually a border affixed to the card's surface, with silver foil for the detailing. It's my second Landeskog auto, following the one I pulled  from 2011-12 Contenders, and I'm always on the lookout for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment