Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Friday, June 13, 2014

Group Break Results Part 3: 2013-14 Rookie Anthology

The Last box in the break brings us to 2013-14 Rookie Anthology. Most of the hits from this product are updated versions of previous releases, which is especially handy for early-season products that came out too early for some of the top 2013-14 rookies like Nathan MacKinnon, Seth Jones, Tomas Hertl, and others. Rookie Anthology contains ten packs of 5 cards, and promises four hits, including one autograph, but pretty much every box I have seen opened has had 5 or 6.

So let's get to it:



Here are the scans:

Score: Jarome Iginla (BOS), Stephen Weiss (DET), Clarke MacArthur (OTT), Tyler Pitlick (EDM), Johan Larsson (BUF), Radko Gudas (TB), Johan Gustafsson (MIN), John Gibson (ANA), Bobby Ryan Gold Parallel (OTT)


Select: Dustin Penner (WSH), Alex Grant (OTT)


Daniel Alfredsson (DET), Mark Barberio(TB), John Albert (WPG), Matt Moulson Prizm (MIN)


Eric O'Dell Titanium Rookie 37/39 (WPG)


Brock Nelson Score Hot Rookies Autograph


Tomas Jurco Rookie Treasures Dual Jersey Autograph 44/249


Sheldon Souray Luxury Suite Stick 165/199


Taanner Pearson Titanium Rookie Gear Jersey Autograph 24/100


Thank you to all who participated. By the time you all are reading this, all packages will have been mailed out, so I hope they reach you safely and quickly.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for doing all this Matt! It was fun and I look forward to my package arriving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was my first Hockey break and I enjoyed it. Hope to do some more in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't pull any of those #'d Titanium from my boxes of R.A., so even though it came from one of my randomed teams, I'm really happy to welcome this one to my collection.

    ReplyDelete