Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Group Break Loot: My Own Stash

With the group break over, I figured I'd show off the cards I was able to pick for myself.

As usual, I selected the Pittsburgh Penguins, and in order to get the break going, I had to take the remaining two slots, where I selected the Minnesota Wild and Los Angeles Kings. Each slot also included two randomed teams, where I got the Detroit Red Wings, Nashville Predators, New Jersey Devils, New York Islanders, Ottawa Senators, St. Louis Blues.

So, anyway, here's the best of what I got:

Hits: Tanner Pearson Titanium Rookie Gear Autographed Jersey 24/100, Tomas Jurco Rookie Treasures Autographed Dual Jersey 44/249, Brock Nelson Score Hot Rookies Autograph


Rookies/Inserts: Dmitrij Jaskin, Stefan Matteau, Alex Grant, Johan Gustafsson, Bobby Ryan Gold Parallel, Matt Moulson Prizm Parallel


Penguins: Sidney Crosby, Evgeni Malkin, Jordan Staal


Pretty much everything is up for trade, so if anyone is interested, be sure to let me know.

Also, I have updated my Group Break Hall of Fame page to reflect this break, and inducted the Dave Andreychuk Totally Certified Patch Card, which went to Dave H of Wax Stain Rookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment