Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Trade with Sportscards from the Dollar Store

I think I actually got this package about a month ago, but here's a post anyway about the most recent trade with Doug from Sportscards from the Dollar Store. He sent me set-builders from the following sets:

2013-14 Select (3 Cards)
2011-12 Titanium (7 Cards)
2013-14 Prizm (2 Cards)
2013-14 Black Diamond (18 Cards)


Not only did I get help on some sets I was working on, but I was actually able to complete two sets here! I was very happy to finally knock these Back Diamond and Prizm sets off of my set needs, so thanks for the trade!

No comments:

Post a Comment