Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Trade With Nomo's Sushi Platter: Castro, Cubs and Set-Builders

I recently worked out a trade with Spiegel from Nomo's Sushi Platter and received my end of the trade in the mail yesterday. What started it all was a Starlin Castro jersey card he pulled from 2011 Topps. Me being a Cubs fan, he figured I'd be interested in it, which I definitely was. The card commemorates Castro being #2 on the list of rookie batting average leaders.


In addition to the Castro, I also found plenty of Cards for my Cubs collection, most of which I did not already have.


There were also a few cards to go towards my various Allen & Ginter sets, a couple for my Goodwin Champions set and a variety of 2011 Topps base and inserts.


Thanks for the trade, Spiegel!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked what I sent. Thanks for the trade!

    ReplyDelete