Search This Blog


Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Trade With Nomo's Sushi Platter: Castro, Cubs and Set-Builders

I recently worked out a trade with Spiegel from Nomo's Sushi Platter and received my end of the trade in the mail yesterday. What started it all was a Starlin Castro jersey card he pulled from 2011 Topps. Me being a Cubs fan, he figured I'd be interested in it, which I definitely was. The card commemorates Castro being #2 on the list of rookie batting average leaders.


In addition to the Castro, I also found plenty of Cards for my Cubs collection, most of which I did not already have.


There were also a few cards to go towards my various Allen & Ginter sets, a couple for my Goodwin Champions set and a variety of 2011 Topps base and inserts.


Thanks for the trade, Spiegel!

1 comment: