Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

More Topps

Yeah, I have more Topps cards to post. I just can't seem to keep myself away from the value packs. It's just too good of a deal. I really like the refractors that come with it, but the only problem is that there are only 3 in the set, which is reasonable, but the problem is, I seem to be able to only find 2. As many as I have gotten, I can't seem to find me a Ruth. If anyone has one to trade, let me know. I have plenty of Jakies and Mickeys to swap.

The Topps cards were ok for me. I didn't get any of the base cards I need, but then again, thanks to a trade I should be getting in soon, I'm only 2 away from completing the set. I did get 3 inserts I needed, though, plus a few decent parallels, including a Cliff Lee diamond and Paul Konerko gold.


Heritage wasn't bad at all. I got a Lucas May refractor, Jeremy Hellickson RC and a rookie parade SP. A few other inserts and players I collect came along with it, too. I really like this set and if it weren't for my commitment to Topps flagship and Allen & Ginter, I might invest on putting this set together. Still, it will definitely be one I pick up when I'm at the store with a few bucks burning a hole in my pocket.

3 comments:

  1. I got one of those Ruth cards that you can have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the Hank Greenberg for trade?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greenberg is available. I'll send you an e-mail. Colbey, what do you want for the Ruth?

    ReplyDelete