Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Monday, January 13, 2014

Redemption Replacement Roulette: 6-For-6 from Panini

A few months back, I posted on a six-card redemption replacement request I made to Panini, and after a few months of waiting, the exchange came back to me. Here's a look at the cards I got back:

Redemption: 2011-12 Dominion Rick Tocchet/Joe Vitale Pen Pals Dual Auto /50
Replacement: 2011-12 Elie Kris Letang Elite Signings Auto


Redemption: 2012 Limited Bernard Pierce Phenoms Patch/Auto /299
Replacement: 2011-12 Marc-Andre Fleury All the King's Men Auto/Jersey 25/100


Redemption: 2011-12 Dominion Simon Despres/Erik Gudbranson Pen Pals Dual Auto /50
Replacement: 2011-12 Certified Brian Strait Freshman Signatures Emerald Parallel 2/5


Redemption: 2012 Crown Royale DeVier Posey Rookie Silhouette Silver Patch/Auto /149
Replacement: 2011 Contenders Rookie Ticket TJ Yates Auto


Redemption:2012 Totally Certified DeVier Posey Certified Future Jersey/Auto /175
Replacement: 2012 Prime Signatues Brian Cushing 63/75


Redemption: 2012-13 Limited New Jersey Devils Rookie Redemption /499
Replacement: 2012 Prizm Kevin Walter Auto 4/49


There you have it. I'm a little bit mixed in my opinion on this one. There were some wins, like trading in a non-jersey/non-auto rookie redemption card in for a low-numbered autographed card, but there were also some losses, like how I also swapped in a patch/auto numbered to 149, for an un-numbered autographed card with no jersey piece at all. Still, I won't complain too much. I've gotten some MAJOR wins in the past, like a low-numbered Evgeni Malkin autograph, or a James Neal autographed jersey card. Plus, while it would have been nice to have those two Dominion dual autos, if they haven't been filled almost two years later, I assume they never will, so I'd be better off at least getting something in return, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment