Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Baseball HOF: Maddux, Glavine, Thomas in, Biggio Out

Congratulations to Greg Maddux, Tom Glavine, and Frank Thomas, who were elected today into the Baseball Hall of Fame. Maddux, especially, is cool for me, as a Cubs fan, even though I'm sure he'll "go in" as a Brave, alongside Glavine and manager Bobby Cox.


Even though I live up north now, apart from the Cubs, my heart is till aligned with the Houston Astros. I spent close to 20 years in the Houston area, and am a big fan of Craig Biggio. I was disappointed that he fell just .2% short of the HOF ballot, but with career marks of 3,060 hits, 291 home runs, and 1,175 RBIs, it's only a matter of time.


See you in 2015, Big.

No comments:

Post a Comment