Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Sunday, May 21, 2017

30-Day Baseball Card Challenge - Day 6

Day 6 - A card you spent more than $10 to get


I actually, don't remember what I spent on this card, but I know it was more than $10.


From 2012 Panini Prime Cuts, this is an autographed jersey card of Chicago Cubs legend Ernie Banks, numbered 7/10. It is a sticker autograph, which always goes a little cheaper than the on-card variety, which is nice for that reason. What's really cool about the card, though, is the jersey swatch. First of all, his name is cut out, which is a feature I always love. secondly, this is the old-timey fabric, which really looks lime more of a memorabilia piece than just a piece of fabric. Thirdly, if you look toward the bottome of the fabric, you will see a seam, which really gives it that extra touch. Like I said, I really don't remember how much I spent on this exactly, but I still think it is worth every penny I paid for it.

1 comment:

  1. Great card! The Ernie cut-out with the jersey background totally makes this card stand out.

    ReplyDelete