Search This Blog


Sunday, May 21, 2017

30-Day Baseball Card Challenge - Day 6

Day 6 - A card you spent more than $10 to get


I actually, don't remember what I spent on this card, but I know it was more than $10.


From 2012 Panini Prime Cuts, this is an autographed jersey card of Chicago Cubs legend Ernie Banks, numbered 7/10. It is a sticker autograph, which always goes a little cheaper than the on-card variety, which is nice for that reason. What's really cool about the card, though, is the jersey swatch. First of all, his name is cut out, which is a feature I always love. secondly, this is the old-timey fabric, which really looks lime more of a memorabilia piece than just a piece of fabric. Thirdly, if you look toward the bottome of the fabric, you will see a seam, which really gives it that extra touch. Like I said, I really don't remember how much I spent on this exactly, but I still think it is worth every penny I paid for it.

1 comment:

  1. Great card! The Ernie cut-out with the jersey background totally makes this card stand out.

    ReplyDelete