Search This Blog


Sunday, October 26, 2014

Panini Redemption Redeemed: 2013-14 Playbook Jonas Brodin Booklet /199

After waiting a few months, I finally got my Jonas Brodin Playbook rookie booklet. I bought two redemptions for the Brodin, because the seller was selling two redemptions on the same listing, so I actually have a pair of these for now. They look the same, though, so I'll just show the one.

This particular Brodin booklet is numbered 70/199, and contains a shadowbox effect with the two images on the left side, right next to a piece of the player's jersey. On the right side, you get another jersey piece, right beneath the player's signature on a clear surface. Red jersey swatches are used for both pieces of fabric, which really makes these card look great.




Here's the other one, numbered 67/199 that is available for trade, if anyone is interested.


No comments:

Post a Comment