Search This Blog


Tuesday, October 21, 2014

2011-12 Upper Deck The Cup Sidney Crosby Stanley Cup Signatures Autograph /50

It took me a few years of collecting Sidney Crosby, but at long last, I have an autographed card of his from Upper Deck The Cup!


This one comes from the Stanley Cup Signatures set of the 2011-12 release. It features an on-card autograph on top of a team logo, right beneath a photo of Crosby, and is numbered 33/50. What I really like about this card is what I like about most of the higher-end releases, which is that they are simply at their best when they dispose of all of the bells and whistles, and just give you a clean, beautiful, high-quality piece of cardboard. It just doesn't get much better than this.

Well, it does, actually, when I put this card right next to the Mario Lemieux and Ron Francis/Paul Coffey cards from this same set.


There ya go.

2 comments: