Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Friday, September 19, 2014

Gint-A-Cuffs VI, Part 5: The Conclusion

My Gint-A-Cuffs score has been pending for the past month, as I waited for the Commissioner to make a ruling on my box-topper, which was a five-card pack of red-bordered minis, serial-numbered to 33. Up to this point, my point total stood at 176.6.


According to the ruling, the cards are worth 4 points each, and with no favorite team or favorite player bonuses, will give me 20 points.

Pack Total: 20
Box Total: 196.6

As of now, this puts me in third place, but hopefully a generous bribe will help me create a few points out of thin air and I can pull ahead.

Either way, this is my second year doing Gint-A-Cuffs, and win or lose, I had a great time putting my portion of the contest together. See you all next year for Gint-A-Cuffs VII!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment