Search This Blog


Friday, September 19, 2014

Gint-A-Cuffs VI, Part 5: The Conclusion

My Gint-A-Cuffs score has been pending for the past month, as I waited for the Commissioner to make a ruling on my box-topper, which was a five-card pack of red-bordered minis, serial-numbered to 33. Up to this point, my point total stood at 176.6.


According to the ruling, the cards are worth 4 points each, and with no favorite team or favorite player bonuses, will give me 20 points.

Pack Total: 20
Box Total: 196.6

As of now, this puts me in third place, but hopefully a generous bribe will help me create a few points out of thin air and I can pull ahead.

Either way, this is my second year doing Gint-A-Cuffs, and win or lose, I had a great time putting my portion of the contest together. See you all next year for Gint-A-Cuffs VII!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment