Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Monday, September 22, 2014

2013-14 National Treasures Sidney Crosby Century Materials Prime Jersey 42/50

A couple of weeks ago, I opened up a box of National Treasures, and actually pulled a Penguin, getting an Evgeni Malkin Prime Jersey Booklet /25. I pulled a few other good cards as well, and was able to flip one of them for another Penguin. I parted ways  with a Brendan Gallagher autographed card and got this one in return:


From the Century Materials insert set, this is the Sidney Crosby Prime Jersey Parallel, numbered 42/50. I'm always glad to add another Sidney Crosby card to my collection, and it's even better when I can get a multi-colored swatch as part of it. Like Panini usually does, the seam of the swatch goes right down the middle, with the black and white clearly visible. It's a great card, and as much as I would have been ok holding on to the Gallagher, I had no problem swapping it for this one.

1 comment: