Search This Blog

Loading...
Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Thursday, December 6, 2012

When Paying It Forward Comes Back Around - Set Builders from Plain Gray Swatch

About a month ago, I noticed a post from Roy-Z at Plain Gray Swatch asking for some set-building help for 2009-10 Upper Deck Artifacts. I had a few laying around that I had absolutely no use for, so I ran them down to the post office and sent them off. Simple as that. There were just a few base cards, so I didn't expect anything in return. Just helping a fellow collector out.


A few weeks later, he contacts me about a set I'm working on that I have been seriously neglecting: 2012 Allen & Ginter. As my collecting shift has started to focus more on hockey, I haven't really given much special attention to my baseball sets. Luckily, I got a few new cards to add to it. Either way, even when you don't expect anything in return, it's always nice to get a "thank you." I really appreciated the help, and look forward to more deals in the future.

1 comment: