Search This Blog

Loading...
Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Monday, December 3, 2012

Group Break - Addresses Needed

Hey everyone. I just wanted to send out an announcement that I need addresses from a few of you, so that I can get these cards sent out. I have packages for Arno and Brad's Blog that will be sent out today, and a package for bickstore cards ready to go as soon as I can get to the post office. CoffeeJunkee, I got your e-mail and had a question about the adress, so check your e-mail and respond to what I sent you.

Everybody else, get me those addresses, so that I can get you your cards. E-mail them to me at matt-pederson@hotmail.com.

Thanks, everybody!




No comments:

Post a Comment