Search This Blog

Loading...
Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A Couple Packs of 2012-13 Certified Hockey

I picked up a couple packs of 2012-13 Panini Certified Hockey. Here's a look at what I got.


Five base cards, plus one of the super-cool Goalie Pulls cards featuring Brian Elliot of the St. Louis Blues. I know this card doesn't count as one of the boxes four hits, but pulling one sure feels like it, though.




Speaking of actual hits, I did pull one from my second pack. And not only was it a hit, but a Penguin hit. I was very happy to find one of the Path to the Cup relic cards featuring jersey swatches of Marc-Andre Fleury of the Pittsburgh Penguins and Scott Hartnell of the Philadelphia Flyers, numbered 27/250.



I am still trying to work on the base set of Certified, so if you could check out my needs list, I would sure appreciate it. Thanks!

1 comment: