Search This Blog


Sunday, June 10, 2012

Group Break Sign-Ups - 15 Teams Still Left

Hey everybody, just a quick reminder - I still have LOT of teams available for my group break, including the Reds, Tigers, Twins, Giants, Mariners, Rays, and many more!

I am planning on opening FIVE boxes (Gypsy Queen, Archives, Heritage, Series 1 Jumbo and Series 2 Jumbo) and I am guaranteeing a hit for EACH team in the break. Even if your team does not pull a hit from the break, I will throw in one from my own collection or purchase one from my LCS. So, at the BARE MINIMUM, you will get an auto or relic card from your team, PLUS, since each jumbo box of series 1 and 2 contains a complete set, you will get a complete team set from whichever team you have. Not bad for the price of a blaster.

Go tho the following link and check out the break. I am also giving away a Reggie Jackson bat relic card, which will be randomed off to anyone who signs up for the break and promotes it on their blog.

Thank for reading, everyone. I hope you'll consider joining in. As long as I can get 24 teams claimed, I'll be able to make this work, and of course, if I get more teams claimed, I'll be adding more product to the break.

No comments:

Post a Comment